Working with us
At Overark, we recognise that our enterprise-wide approach to risk management may not be suitable for every Housing Association. To help establish whether our way of thinking connects with your risk management vision, ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your risk horizon extend beyond the next 12 months?
- Do you manage more than 10,000 homes?
- Do you recognise the value of an enterprise-wide approach to insurance and risk management?
- Do you want a clear understanding of the Total Cost of Risk to your organisation?
- Do you want to align your risk strategy with your overall business strategy?
- Do you want to have full control over all aspects of your risk expenditure?
- Do you recognise the importance of demonstrating ROI from that expenditure?
- Do you want a risk and insurance solution built exactly to reflect the needs of your association?
- Do you believe that increasing insurance costs should not be viewed simply as the acceptable price of risk?
- Do you want insurance costs to reflect the loss performance of your business?
- Do you want to retain the benefits of risk improvements you make in your organisation?
- Do you want a responsive insurance and risk approach that adapts to the changing needs of your Housing Association?
If the answer to most of these question is ‘yes’, then let’s talk.
Contact Peter Berring to arrange a meeting today.