What we do
At Overark, our focus is on your Total Cost of Risk (TCoR). We work from the ground up to gain a thorough understanding of your overall risk profile and your risk expenditure.
From on-site spend such as health & safety and security measures as well as the ‘fixed costs’ of your insurance programme, through to the wider financial impact of specific losses, such as business interruption and reputational damage, we review every aspect of your risk management, mitigation and transfer processes, ensuring that every pound of your risk capital is accounted for.
Forensic analysis of your TCoR against your actual risk profile, mitigation activities and historic loss performance enables us to:
- Pinpoint any gaps or potential exposures in your overall strategic risk planning
- Highlight instances where proactive planning can reduce loss exposure and claims potential
- Expose areas of inefficiency, redundancy or wastage that are pushing up risk expenditure
- Underline instances of insurance overspend based on your actual risk exposure and loss performance
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk spend and boost overall value for money
With this data as our start point, we can then work with you to help optimise every component of your risk management strategy, reducing cost at all levels through more effective risk financing techniques and improved loss performance resulting from better risk engineering and mitigation practices.
Our specialist Housing Association, insurance and risk expertise, combined with our commitment to risk management best practice, and ability to provide straight through access to the multiple benefits of a self-insurance programme built to the specification of your unique risk profile, mean we can help you proactively manage exposures, enhance overall protection and ultimately reduce your TCoR.
“We work from the ground up to gain a thorough understanding of your overall risk profile mapped to your risk expenditure”