Overark is dedicated to the delivery of innovative risk-led solutions to the Social Housing sector and, as an expert partner, supporting Housing Associations in achieving their strategic and financial objectives.
- Leverage the multiple benefits of a robust, proven, tailored and cost effective risk approach to risk and insurance
- Focus on the Total Cost of Risk and, in doing so, ensure that all spend is delivering Value for Money
- Control of the risk management strategy ensuring effectiveness and delivery of Value for Money outcomes through access to all critical data
- Bespoke risk and insurance programmes to ensure alignment to both risk profile, risk appetite and strategic objectives
- Introduce best practice to achieve the full spectrum of financial and non-financial benefits of integrating self-insurance within a risk financing strategy
- Enhance capability by supporting Risk Champions in the achievement of the highest risk management standards and governance throughout the organisation
- Trusted as the risk and insurance partner, at every level across the organisation, through innovation, design and delivery of solutions, data and tools